Sunday 3 November 2013

Autumn

Actually, the leaves are still on the trees at the moment, something which is particularly amazing considering the storm that blew through here last week.

Sorry this went up a bit late - I've had a bit of a hectic few weeks and I've now got some serious catching up to do with the cartoon.

This what I've been up to... Guys and Dolls with The Hastleons at the White Rock Theatre, Hastings.

I'm the one on the right playing Nicely Nicely Johnson, along with Chris Eyre as Benny Southstreet (left) and Rick Baker as Nathan Detroit.

The show itself was spent in a fug of cold medicines, as I battled a sore throat that suddenly appeared during the dress rehearsal, and developed into a cold. But all seemed to go well, though by the last night I was exhausted.

This week's strip was drawn backstage inbetween scenes. Luckily, the scanning has tidied up the art on the last panel a lot, but on the original you can see the smudges where my sweaty hands picked up the ink and spread it all over the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment