Wednesday 2 April 2014

Radiator

You'll have noticed that blog posts have been erratic over the last few weeks. Sadly, my mother was ill in hospital and died on April 1st. I'm writing this on Good Friday, the day after her funeral. Thank you to everyone who sent me their sympathies, they were greatly appreciated. Everyone who met her remembers her with fondness, and we miss her.

But life goes on. Let's get on with it. And remember that so much of the sense of humour seen in this strip was passed on to me by my Mum.

Billy's favourite spot over the winter has been underneath the radiator. It's never actually occurred to him that we never turned the central heating on this winter, as it was wet rather than cold one this year. It's meant Bella got to keep the fire to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment