Monday 25 July 2011

Sprinkle

I'd like to thank BBC Radio 4's PM programme for inspiring this week's strips. I have no idea why - Eddie Mair may have just said the word 'sprinkler' in a totally different context in the middle of a report about the Greek debt crisis or something - all I know is that I was driving home from Tunbridge Wells in my car one evening and by the time I had reached Lamberhurst this week's strips had aready been written in my head. Either that or I was having problems with my screen wash.

Sprinkers are definitely in at Sherpa at the moment. Take a look at Friday's Snow Sez...

While we're at it, allow me to point you at Wil Panangiban's Frank and Steinway for last week. Can you spot the Smith plush toy that he's put in the background at San Diego's Comic Con? Thanks Wil! While you're at it, can you spot all the other Sherpa characters making cameos in his strip this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment