Sunday 11 September 2011

Millie Week 2: Thu 13 - Wed 17 Sept 1990

Click to enlarge
And again, I wrote numbers one and three while John did number two (so the character's ambitions are not strictly canon).

The irony is that my wife frequently gets food parcels sent to her from the States, as her parents obviously don't trust the food we have over here. Not that I mind - no-one quite does salsa like Sadies of Albuquerque. And we Brits can't do peanut butter or root beer properly in the same way that Americans can't do cheese.

I don't care if I haven't been a teenager for 30 years, I still have a study where everything is filed on the floor, and you find things by going through geological layers of kipple till you discover the thing you want. Tidy things away and they will be lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment