Saturday 17 September 2011

Millie Week 3, Mon 17 - Wed 19 Sept 1990

Click to view at a larger size
From now on the scripts are all mine, and I start to build week long storylines that would start on the Monday and pay off on the Saturday.

This week's storyline was based on my inability to find any jeans for myself that were small enough. I'm a shortarse - I have an inside leg measurement of 27 inches, but live in a country that denies that legs come any shorter than 30 inches. I now bulk buy trousers whenever I'm in the States, because the shops there tend to cater more for the short and stout end of the market. (Penney's for the trousers, Dillards for the shirts.)

As the first strip may indicate, I'm best left to browse alone. Over eager shop assistants tend to make me leave for another shop.

The other two strips just come from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment