Saturday 7 April 2012

Millie Week 32: Mon 8th - Sat 13 April


Continuing with the post-Easter slimming theme. Once again, there is a strip missing, from Friday 12th April. I don't know what happened on that day, but occasionally the Daily Mirror would be sold out before I could get hold of a copy. Normally, you can deduce that if the papers sold out, there must have been a Royal scandal that came to light the same day. I think it's fairly safe to assume that one of the younger Royals did something spectacularly dumb on Thursday 11th...

Here's the script to the missing Friday strip. Funny I mentioned the younger Royals... Incidentally, am I the only man who preferred the rumbunctious Fergie to the insipid Diana?

1. It's Millie/Sammi argument time again, this time in the newsagents, early in the morning. Sammi's behind the counter, getting frustrated with Millie.
SAMMI: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR WEIGHT!
MILLIE: THERE IS! I'M A BLOB!

2. And again. Millie's getting a bit morose.
SAMMI: YOU ARE NOT. YOU'RE JUST YOU SHAPED!
MILLIE: I'LL NEVER GET MY PRINCE LOOKING LIKE THIS.

3. Sammi tries to be positive about this. Millie is having none of it.
SAMMI: WHY NOT? IT WORKED FOR FERGIE!
MILLIE: DO I LOOK THE HELICOPTER PILOT TYPE?

No comments:

Post a Comment