Saturday 26 January 2013

Millie Week 73: Mon 27 Jan - Sat Feb 1st

I'm fifty, and my study is still a tip, just like Millie's bedroom. Every now and then the clutter in the study reaches critical mass and I have to tidy it up before it either congeals into a super-dense black hole or self combusts.

It's a bit tidier than usual at the moment - I had to clear the floor so I could spread out all the pieces of an IKEA desk I was assembling.Yes, I'm going to start drawing at a desk, I can't be doing with this lying on the floor drawing business any more.

Bros were a boy band from the late 80s, comprising of two brothers, Matt and Luke Goss, and someone else, usually referred to as The Other One. They had a rabid fan base of teenage girls calling themselves the Brosettes. Millie would have been around 11 at the time they were at their height. They were huge in the UK, with a string of No 2 and one No 1 records, but never broke America. This was their big one...



No comments:

Post a Comment