Sunday 10 April 2011

Mike Pike essipode 11

Wrotham, on top of the North Downs, the highest point in Kent, and the perfect place for the BBC to put it's main radio transmitter for the South East.

The radio in frame five was my own FM trannie - which I tended to draw as my default cartoon radio at the time. The default cartoon radio I draw nowadays in Smith is a Pure DAB radio. I don't own one, (mine is a seven year old Goodmans) but they're the most instantly recognisable radio type nowadays. And if anyone from Pure is reading this, I'm always open to offers for product placement.

Note that Alonzo's middle initial in the indroduction has mutated from an F to a P. Also note that his TRansit van has the words 'Mad Scientist' helpfully painted on the sides.

Thrilling conclusion next week, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment