Monday 23 January 2012

Airing cupboard 7

I'm pretty amazed by the reaction this series of cartoons had been getting. What I thought was a rather cheap way of buying myself some vacation time by running some Smith-lite strips (in much the same way that Dr Who occasionally has a 'Doctor-lite' episode to make the workload for actor playing the Doctor more reasonable) has turned out to be a real nail biter for some. Now, I don't want to be accused of pricking the bubble of tension that I've inadvertantly created here, but I'd just like to assure everyone that Smith will emerge from the Chilean mine airing cupboard none the worse for wear on Friday. Remember, Smith is a cartoon cat, and cartoon cats run on cartoon biology in much the same way that cartoon road runners and coyotes run on cartoon physics. No cats were hurt during the creation of this strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment