Monday 7 March 2011

Temporarily off the grid

I'm having issues with TalkTalk (which used to be Pipex), my soon to be ex-ISP. At the moment I am only able to get my emails and post cartoons and blog entries by using any other means than my home broadband connection. And it's been like that for the past three weeks off and on (usually off).

I'm moving my account to another service provider - a small one that cares about customer service, does the things it says its going to do, works with instead of against its customers to solve problems and speaks English as a first language. I hope to have completed the transition in about a week's time.

In the meantime, enjoy the strips that are up at www.gocomics.com/smith , I have enough in the system to last till the end of April. I must be back up by then, surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment